Right Path – The Trusted Canada Student Visa Consultants In Dubai
Canada is a country located in the northern part of North America. Canada’s climate varies widely across its vast area, ranging from arctic weather in the north, to hot summers in the southern regions, with four distinct seasons. Canada is an increasingly popular option for students who want the quality of a North American education at a less expensive cost than they might find in the US. There are almost 100 universities in Canada, five of which the university of Toronto, Mc Gill University, University of British Colombia, University of Montreal and University of Alberta are ranked among the top 100 in the world.
Why Study in Canada?
Reasons to Join Canadian Institutes
Huge number of collective courses with practical approach makes Canada a good destination to study abroad. The foremost goal of Canadian Education System is to make students successful in every aspect of life. International Students holding a Canadian degree can work across the globe in highly reputable sectors. Many diploma, degree programs are available for students from different countries in Canadian academic institutes. International students can continue Education in Canada’s top Universities because of the reasonable fee structure as compared to other nations. Canadian degrees are well reputed. Students can also work while studying to get benefit of certain Internship opportunities. Moreover, there are huge number of benefits of studying in Canada.
1. Multicultural Society: Canada provides a multicultural environment to International students. Students from different parts of the world are studying in Canadian Institutes so it is the main attraction of Canadian Institutes. Toronto and Ontario are declared as the best International cities by Fortune Magazine.
2. Canadian Lifestyle: Canada is the best residential area of the world according to UN survey. Canada is ranked as number One for the past 9 consecutive years. Canada gets a high score because of its high-quality Education System, less crime rate, less violence, reasonable living cost etc.
3. Work Opportunities: Students can work part-time in Canada during their academic course by which they can be able to pay their daily expenses. The maximum duration of part time work is 20 hours/Week. Where students who have opted co-op program can work full time.
4. Living Standard: International students usually get fascinated by the living style of Canadians because they have one of the highest living standards. Major cities of Canada have a variety of shopping centres, art centres, restaurants, Colleges, Universities etc. Moreover, post-secondary campuses of Canada are wired with the latest in sophisticated technology.
5. Reasonable Expenses: Inflation rate of Canada is very low as compared to industrial countries, in the past three years. Tuition fees for foreign students in Canada is much lower than their counterparts in competing countries. Moreover, educational quality of Canadian Institutes is excellent in very affordable fees. So, admissions in Canadian Institutes are more competitive for Students from different nations.
How it works :
What you get :
1. World reformed universities and colleges.
2. Diversity of Education.
3. Affordable cost of living.
4. Multicultural Environment.
5. Quality standard of living.
6. Opportunity to permanently settle down in Canada.
1. Constructive feedback on case to case bases.
2. Secure an admission in recognized College / University.
3. Guidance on SOP writing.
4. Apply for Scholarship ( if applicable).
5. Documents Preparation.
6. File submission to High Commission.
7. Pre-departure Briefing.